Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Own Chaotic Mind

So, I'm sitting at my desk right now in my office surrounded by the chaos of my brain made manifest in the massive mounds of papers and notebooks, books and pens, boxes and game consoles that surround and are about to overwhelm me. I'm not quite sure what to do at the moment. I have someone coming in for a time of coffee and conversation. My coffee maker is presently situated and percolating atop the churches massive popcorn machine, which is stored so nicely in my office. Not quite sure what to do. Funny thing about this mess is that I know where each and every thing is located. If I clean it I may go crazy. If I do not clean it my staff might drive me crazy. Or better yet my parishioners may pester me until it is clean. I think that I will just leave it as it is for now. There's work to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment